Official hawkeyenation agreement

franstheman

To never use the name AIRBHG on this site again and only refer to the demon as "he who shall not be named" ala Harry Potter style. If we ignore him he may dissappear. who's with me?

If i were kirk i would just say no contact for the RB's the rest of camp. And no tackling them below the waist.

That didn't work with Voldemort.

What we need to do is recruit a nerdy RB with glasses that isn't afraid to stand up to AIRBHG.

425.lucas.haim.lr.031010.jpg

Is there away to reinforce and acl or mcl before this happens without a knee brace? Maybe sew two together or something. Or some type of man made material. ;)

Is there away to reinforce and acl or mcl before this happens without a knee brace? Maybe sew two together or something. Or some type of man made material. ;)

Maybe we could steal players from other programs cut out their ACLs and then sew them into our players knees?

Once they sign LOI we get them on campus and perform knee replacement surgeries on both knees, giving them time to heal and knees will be titanium.

I was going to mock AIRBHG when I got to this thread and the second I started typing it, my finger immediately began to hurt...I aborted the attempt and my finger instantly felt better...coincidence???

I like someone's idea on this forum (sorry I don't remember who) to completely remove the position of RB from the Hawkeye roster. Rename them HB, BallCarrier, Athlete, etc.
Will Kurnt go for this? Ahhhhh........yeah.

Latest posts