***OFFICIAL*** Hate, Rage and Nastiness Venting Thread

Who remembers this story?

NCAAF Feds look to tighten loophole in system - ESPN

As first brought to light by the Des Moines Register, dozens of full-scholarship Hawkeyes players, who received money for housing, paid little or no rent to live in the housing. Among them was offensive lineman Brian Ferentz, the son of Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz, who was found to be living in an apartment subsidized by taxpayers.

Your hard-nosed player of a son works this hard for 5 years and has a chance to go out on senior day taking the big red virus out of the B1G championship and you lay a coaching egg like this. I hope James gets a couple extra hundred grand in the will cuz his dad owes him for this game.

Your hard-nosed player of a son works this hard for 5 years and has a chance to go out on senior day taking the big red virus out of the B1G championship and you lay a coaching egg like this. I hope James gets a couple extra hundred grand in the will cuz his dad owes him for this game.

He's been saving his viesels living in Section 8 for three years, he'll be fine without the inheritance.

All of this is why I generated this here thread. These boyz are doing it right.

I'm so steamed I wish Barta would make KF and GD wax each others nads.

Froze my a$$ off. Wasn't worth it. Drunk. Glad this shitstain of a season is over.

The season is OVER! Dead, gone, passed over, buried... Its stinking corpse needs to be planted ASAP! Lets get on with NEXT YEAR! It cannot possibly be as bad as THIS year! (Can it....?)
RIP-500-square.jpg

If anybody in Iowa City reads this and has a chance.

"Make the world a better place punch Kirk Ferentz in the Face"

That is all good riddance to this season and the joke that has become Iowa Football.

Real football being played on ABC as we speak and it involves three letters ISU.

If anybody in Iowa City reads this and has a chance.

"Make the world a better place punch Kirk Ferentz in the Face"

That is all good riddance to this season and the joke that has become Iowa Football.

Real football being played on ABC as we speak and it involves three letters ISU.

STFU Clown loser.

#ragehatenastyventing

Ferentz's gamplan worked to perfection today. Waited until a nationally televised game to really unveil his desire to never be able to recruit a skill player ever again. Well done.

What an arrogant f'ing a**hole.

I tried to pretend to be negative in the game thread, and it was awful. I don't know how you people do it all the time. I mean, I said some of the most vile and despicable things too, included several calls to violence, and no one ever called me on it.

Probably because most people find you to be an annoying dbag and ignore your posts. Since you asked.

Latest posts