******OFFICIAL game thread.*****

Ball game. At least we saw a touchdown today. A cupcake couldn't come at a better time. Gives the injured players another week to heal. Pretty sure Garmon had a dislocated elbow so not sure how long that takes to recover from.

Naw. Just give Weisman and Rogers alternating practice reps. This is just goin to have to be one of those blue collar Hawk teams.

Ball game. At least we saw a touchdown today. A cupcake couldn't come at a better time. Gives the injured players another week to heal. Pretty sure Garmon had a dislocated elbow so not sure how long that takes to recover from.
If you go by Scoring Offense, the cupcake beat us last weekend...:(

Northern Iowa isn't exactly a cup cake. Remember they took Wisconsin down to the wire in Camp Randall. I actually feel much better about the team this week than I did beforehand. The offense finally got it going and the defense looked good again.

Northern Iowa isn't exactly a cup cake. Remember they took Wisconsin down to the wire in Camp Randall. I actually feel much better about the team this week than I did beforehand. The offense finally got it going and the defense looked good again.

There remains the possibility that this is a solid Iowa team that will keep getting better. ISU could've been the annual September nonsense outing because today Iowa played like an upper echelon B1G team and weathered bad breaks to boot.

Latest posts