******OFFICIAL game thread.*****

Jesus, what a pathetic couple minutes for the team. 3 straight runs, including an outside zone on 3rd and 2 which forces Weisman to un-square his shoulders to the LOS, then about a 12 yard punt by Kornbrath.

That's a way to take advantage of that Donatel INT. :(

Kirk looks like he's looking for a way to kill the clock.
PJdrF.jpg

Kirks Thought: Wish we didnt have to play the last 15.

Jesus, what a pathetic couple minutes for the team. 3 straight runs, including an outside zone on 3rd and 2 which forces Weisman to un-square his shoulders to the LOS, then about a 12 yard punt by Kornbrath.

That's a way to take advantage of that Donatel INT. :(

After a turn over I thought it was customary to throw deep.

Kirk to Greg D. "ok we have the lead, I know you think we should still move the ball down the field but we don't do that here. It's time to start bleeding. Gregs says but Kirk its still the 3rd qtr. Kirk, says I Donnt care if it's the first qtr we have the lead we bleed the clock

I don't mind the run call on third down there but I don't understand why you'd run the outside stretch with a fullback.

Also, is there a reason Weinke isn't punting those short punts?

WTF is wrong with you guys. I swear, if you don't throw a 40 yard pass every play, you guys ***** and moan like a 14 year old girl whose parents won't let her wear makeup.

The gameplan for most teams is to score. KF's seems to be something completely different. It's confusing and it's uninspired and unnecessarily cautious. He treats every game like it's overtime of the Big Ten championship game. It makes no sense.

Latest posts