Official Game Thread

Those who are calling for a new QB are out of your minds. The QB isn't the issue, it comes down to playcalling and o-line play

Yeah right. Vandy has 2 seconds to throw the ball when he drops back, we can't go deep. Scherff is playing like sh!t.

Iowa st. Should go into next week cocky as hell. More emotion and everything....oh wait they always are like that.

Any pressure at all is insta-death to Vandy's downfield vision, and our o line is not gonna hold anything more than a three man rush.

If we don't fix that, this season will be an epic fail.

It's not Vandy's fault the o-line stinks, but when are we going to catch up to the rest of college football and recruit a mobile QB?

I wanna punch Allison in the face. If she says "Honors house" once she says it 20 times. After I punch her I'm gonna make her earn honors in another program.:cool:

Those who are calling for a new QB are out of your minds. The QB isn't the issue, it comes down to playcalling and o-line play

Vandy is part of the problem. He panics. Those blitzes means someone is open, but he loses his mind and freezes. This has been the case since the first game he played.

Some guys just never are able to slow the game down and he is one of them. Rob Johnson from USC was another I remember.

Latest posts