*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: IOWA @ PITTSBURGH ***

biasedHAWKEYE

LETS LIGHT THIS CANDLE.

iowa6.jpg

NoahHawkeye.jpg

Pregame - good week of practice - very good - we needed to focus on everything, including coaching

What are the odds we see anything remotely like an offensive minded game today. I think it's about the same odds as seeing rain today in the Sahara. Sometimes miracles happen but unlikely today. AND I bet we give up our first rushing TD today also...probably more than 1.

Can I get a roll call for everyone watching the game today? I will be watching it because I have too much work to do to go get drunk and watch the Kitty Kats play today (plus it looks like it's gonna rain heavily).

I will be watching today. Sounds like Plewa didn't make the trip, Mabin is questionable as he's been working with Doyle this morning. Scherff and Ott are expected to play but neither is at 100%. No word on Canzeri so I would guess that is good news.

Hopefully Plewa recovers but I don't think we lose anything with Kenny in there plus you could Always move Weisman back in there at the position he's best at and have 2 running threats in the backfield....wow that would be deceptive! KF wouldn't do it because that's NOT who we are and we wouldn't want to confuse anyone including the opposing D.

Reporting in from the Nation's Capital - Coffee in hand, laptop close by, Hawkeyenation and Jon D. Miller's Twitter pages up on separate tab.

Reporting in from the Nation's Capital - Coffee in hand, laptop close by, Hawkeyenation and Jon D. Miller's Twitter pages up on separate tab.

Is JD on the Twitter? I was kind of hoping to get his instant reactions in this thread because I can't figure out how the Twitter works.

Oh, and stay safe out there. I heard some whack job breached security at the White House. Be careful of the crazies out there.

My kids are entertaining each other & it looks like my wife is organizing her 15,000,000,000,000 pictures, so my calender is free for some bad football!

I was not at all impressed by Pitt last week. They didn't look good at all.

Of course they don't have our coaches, so that cancels out everything.

Let's go Hawks!!

Latest posts