!**Official 'Friday Funnies' Thread**!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could put up my Japanese samba dancing playlist. Seriously, I didn't realize samba dancing was a thing in Japan. Seems that early in the 20th century, several million Japanese moved to Brazil, their largest expat population. They started out as field workers, and gradually got mixed up with the Italians, Portuguese, native Americans, and a few other things. Starting in the late 1970's they started to move back to Japan. So there are about 200 thousand Brazilian born Japanese and about an equal number second generation. After several decades of doing small carnival parades it seems to have really taken off the last few years. They've gotten quite good at it actually. Some of the gals look very Japanese, some less so.

Playlist has 111 videos. If you play the entire playlist while you're shut in, I'm not responsible for what kind of condition you are in when you finish.

(By the way, no private bits sticking out, no pasties, no paint-on costums, no "super bowl half-time" crotch shots.)

I could put up my Japanese samba dancing playlist. Seriously, I didn't realize samba dancing was a thing in Japan. Seems that early in the 20th century, several million Japanese moved to Brazil, their largest expat population. They started out as field workers, and gradually got mixed up with the Italians, Portuguese, native Americans, and a few other things. Starting in the late 1970's they started to move back to Japan. So there are about 200 thousand Brazilian born Japanese and about an equal number second generation. After several decades of doing small carnival parades it seems to have really taken off the last few years. They've gotten quite good at it actually. Some of the gals look very Japanese, some less so.

Playlist has 111 videos. If you play the entire playlist while you're shut in, I'm not responsible for what kind of condition you are in when you finish.

(By the way, no private bits sticking out, no pasties, no paint-on costums, no "super bowl half-time" crotch shots.)

By the way. The best Samba club by far is the ICU student samba club - Red & Gold banner with a big U on it (video's 2,3,4, and many others). That's International Christian University set up in 1952 by the Douglas Macarthur Foundation to spread international peace and American values. :D

92146120_1490945841072492_1073897031233175552_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts