!**Official 'Friday Funnies' Thread**!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit. I took a rifle to school in high school to give a speech how to break it down, clean it, and reassemble it. I kept it in my locker all day. It wasn't loaded, so who was it going to hurt? I didn't even think of getting permission, nor did I need it.

No shit. I took a rifle to school in high school to give a speech how to break it down, clean it, and reassemble it. I kept it in my locker all day. It wasn't loaded, so who was it going to hurt? I didn't even think of getting permission, nor did I need it.
Exactly, what the F happened to good old show and tell?

FB-IMG-1584902158692.jpg

Checking the latest poll, Biden is ahead of Trump by 3. It reminds me of a Night Court episode when Dan Fielding is running for state assembly(?) against a dead body...and loses. "Dan, Dan, he's our man, if he can't do it no 'body' can." Loved that show.

You know what covfefe is, right?
"Covfefe was a misspelling of the word "coverage" made in a viral tweet by U.S. President Donald Trump, which subsequently became an internet meme. Shortly after midnight on May 31, 2017, Trump tweeted "Despite the constant negative press covfefe", and stopped."

"Covfefe was a misspelling of the word "coverage" made in a viral tweet by U.S. President Donald Trump, which subsequently became an internet meme. Shortly after midnight on May 31, 2017, Trump tweeted "Despite the constant negative press covfefe", and stopped."
Lol. Try googling "covfefe act"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts