*******Official Fant all day makin Debby pay GAME Thread******

Only KF could figure out a way to beat Nebraska in a way where no one is really happy.

KF was badly outcoached by Scott Frost in this one, and Frost had way worse talent than Iowa. I fear we're not beating these guys again for a long, long time.

Should have never come to a FG at the end of the game.

I should be more happy than relieved but the reverse is true.

Only KF could figure out a way to beat Nebraska in a way where no one is really happy.

KF was badly outcoached by Scott Frost in this one, and Frost had way worse talent than Iowa. I fear we're not beating these guys again for a long, long time.
Dude we won. yesterday was thanksgiving. go eat some pie and leftover turkey, get a hug from somebody, and be happy

All but the last sentence I would agree with.

Tried to pull a loss out the jaws of victory.

Never shoulda came to all that.... Oh well that's a lot better taste left in our mouths than what the alternative coulda been. Worse than the blood spewing from KFs lip after the game even. It would have been a heck of a long 9-10 weeks or whatever it'll be till we play in bowl game.

I am glad Iowa won, but Frost didn't really out coach Ferentz. Both Ferentz's offensively went conservative after Iowa went up 28-13. At that point I told my son, Iowa will try to run the clock and stop using the TE's for the most part.

If it weren't for Sargent gaining several yards after contact, Iowa loses this game. Ferentz rarely knows how to step on the other teams throat and make them feel like crap.

Let's just say the Iowa team won this game despite the 2nd half coaching pile of crappola.

Lots of things still to fix with the current regime - but the happy story today is that KF won a close contest. Our record in that regard has been abysmal since 2015

We were overdue to win a game like this. I don't care if it felt like a loss in every way but the score. Good to great teams find a way to win one or two of those every year.

In retrospect it worked well for that the last two point conversion succeeded. It kept the onside kick out of play. We don't stop them if they fail on the two pointer and recover the onside. Their kicker would be the one winning the game.

I'm sure the Nebraska boards are claiming victory. They will have to hold back their full fury for at least another year.