Official End of Mike Stoops Debate...

you are wrong, they were speculating at the time and you just threw crap at a wall hoping it would stick
they annouce it officially and now you go around strutting and crowing like a little Banty rooster in a hen house full of Rhoade Island Reds
just a little rooster full of himself
nice try though
i am disappointed but i can still hope for Bradley to be the outside hire
nothing agasinst Parker. i just want some new blood on staff

sorry but on the Sooner board there is no official word on Stoops being hired and some are bashing the ESPN hack as just throwing it out thereas nobody as left or fired to make room for Mike
as it is speculation at this time and that it is more speculation especially when the ESPN says Mike will be named AHC and Co-DC even the sooner fans are calling BS on this
so until somebody on the Sooner staff leaves or gets fired i will get my hope back up for him to come to Iowa
and if he is good enough that the Sooner fans want him back, i defenitely want him

sorry but on the Sooner board there is no official word on Stoops being hired and some are bashing the ESPN hack as just throwing it out thereas nobody as left or fired to make room for Mike
as it is speculation at this time and that it is more speculation especially when the ESPN says Mike will be named AHC and Co-DC even the sooner fans are calling BS on this
so until somebody on the Sooner staff leaves or gets fired i will get my hope back up for him to come to Iowa
and if he is good enough that the Sooner fans want him back, i defenitely want him

Where was ESPN even brought into the conversation? I posted a link from NBC sports, who got their info from a local TV station in Oklahoma City. Sure, I guess you are right, the university has yet to put their press release out. So I guess if you really want to you can hold out for that.

you are wrong, they were speculating at the time and you just threw crap at a wall hoping it would stick
they annouce it officially and now you go around strutting and crowing like a little Banty rooster in a hen house full of Rhoade Island Reds
just a little rooster full of himself
nice try though
i am disappointed but i can still hope for Bradley to be the outside hire
nothing agasinst Parker. i just want some new blood on staff

Why on earth would you want anyone from the former PSU staff associated with the Hawks? Jordan Diamond has a better chance of becoming a Hawk than Tom Bradley does.

Um, that's not how it goes bub.

Remember Stoops to Ohio State, Stoops to Nebraska, Stoops anywhere he wants to go?

No one wanted Mike Stoops, he didn't have the pick of the liter and he had to go crawling back to his brother, where a) he can't get fired, and b) he can leave without scandal once he gets another head coaching gig.
You said it, Bruce. I'm not surprised and I'm not disappointed at all.

But what about Stoops? Can we get Stoops?

If we don't get Stoops, what will we do???!!!???!??

StoopsStoopsStoopsStoopsStoopsStoopsStoopsStoops!!!

i don't care who we get
i just want a outside hire
if Stoops gets the job fine, he obviously good enough for Sooner fans to want him back
but as of yet nobody has moved onto another coaching job or been fired to make room for him on the Sooner staff.
and at this time it is nothing more than speculation,
until the Sooner people make the announcement it is official
he is in the picture at Iowa
and until Iowa announces the new DC
those of us that want him can hope

I'm sorry, but if I had to watch Mike Stoops ranting up and down the sideline with that sourpuss "I'm going to cry" look...it would actually be hard to watch Hawkeye football.

I'm actually glad it's going to be someone else.

i get it on HI it is a Mike Stoops thing, on here it is a Phil Parker love in
on HR it is Bradley
we shall see in 2 weeks at most

So maybe there's still a chance?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9IgLueodZA]There's a Chance - Dumb & Dumber (5/6) Movie CLIP (1994) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts