***Official cram all the games into one Gameday thread

Man, I would give almost anything...in fact, I'd give $3.7 million, to have a coach like Chip Kelly and his staff at Iowa. Recruit ridiculous athletes, don't get in to any more trouble than any other high-profile program, score at will on pretty much any opponent, play about the most exciting brand of football available, and play in BCS bowls every season, including one for the NC.
That would be so awesome.

You may say LSU vs. Alabama will be boring but after this bowl season I'm going to enjoy seeing good defense being played on Jan. 9

Man, I would give almost anything...in fact, I'd give $3.7 million, to have a coach like Chip Kelly and his staff at Iowa. Recruit ridiculous athletes, don't get in to any more trouble than any other high-profile program, score at will on pretty much any opponent, play about the most exciting brand of football available, and play in BCS bowls every season, including one for the NC.
That would be so awesome.

Kelly has it good out there. They have unlimited funding from Nike and their facilities are the best in the nation. I would love if it happened but sadly, it never will.

The more I watch these games today the more sick I feel with how bad the B1G is and how far behind the hawks are from being a good team. Lot of work to do for the hawks.

Latest posts