!*****Official 'Choo-Choo' Game Thread*****!

Iowa is in a good position to win the division now. Iowa is the best team in the division, and they will win out for either tie breakers or an outright championship.

The false start was the worst call In Ncaa history. These refs need to be removed from calling games going forward. ass. The defense continued to play well. First of six!

The last time a saw a call so blatantly wrong against a Hawkeye offensive player was when Clinton Solomon was dragged to the ground by his face mask and then he himself called for a face masking penalty against Florida in the 2005 Outback Bowl.

But, the Lovies got 25 against Michigan, 24 against Wisconsin.

Hawks got 26 against... Purdue.

I think the Hawks' "probable / sure win" games dropped to 0.
I'll worry about that shit when we play Illinois.

WISCONSIN LOST! And they go to the shoe next week.

Maybe it's a program changer for Illinois, maybe not. But losing to a West bottom feeder is like a two game swing cause no one saw that coming.

And poor J Leman. His alma mater pulls off the programs biggest win since he played and he's stuck in Piscataway covering a Rutgers game.

F, he's already missed a 40 yarder....not this time. Champaign will be drinking champagne if this goes through
Better than drinking that stinky well water down there.

I have relatives in DeKalb. We would visit in the summer when I was growing up. I remember the lime and rust deposits in the bathroom sinks and the bathtubs. Disgusting.

Here is the video, send this one into the big 10. Iowa would have simply salted the clock away. The refs must have had some money on Purdont.

Yeah and Beyer wasn't set on Sargent's long run just before the TD.

It evened out. No intentional grounding either. The receiver was in the area. The fumble was 50/50 and it went our way. Purdue was also knocking on our goal line.

Weiting was covered. Penalty.

Last edited:
This didn’t feel like a win

giphy.gif

The last time a saw a call so blatantly wrong against a Hawkeye offensive player was when Clinton Solomon was dragged to the ground by his face mask and then he himself called for a face masking penalty against Florida in the 2005 Outback Bowl.
Isnt one of the members of that officiating crew in the slammer now?

Purdue should have had a dozen holding penalties and several PI’s. Refs also didn’t call the blatant intentional grounding. When the offense sucks it’s hard to also have the refs suck.

Purdue should have had a dozen holding penalties and several PI’s. Refs also didn’t call the blatant intentional grounding. When the offense sucks it’s hard to also have the refs suck.
The grounding/no grounding was a tough one. And Stanley has certainly gotten hosed worse. But I think in that case the receiver was close enough.

Read this.

Representatives from eight NFL clubs were on hand for Saturday’s game. That included Pittsburgh Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert and Oakland Raiders GM Mike Mayock. Other teams with personnel at the game were the Miami Dolphins (two), New Orleans Saints, Buffalo Bills, Washington Redskins, Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers. The only bowl reps on hand were from the Florida Citrus Bowl.

Tomorrow's newspaper headlines

"No Brohmises In Iowa City This Time"

"Hawks Answer The Bell Just In Time"

"Badgers Get Stuck In A Champaign Jam"

"Not A Bucky Day For Badgers"

"Scarlet Knights Lower Than A Gopher's Basement"

"Offensive Slumber Party For Harbaugh In Happy Valley"

"Clones Purdy Good In West Texas"

Last edited:
I'll worry about that shit when we play Illinois.

WISCONSIN LOST! And they go to the shoe next week.

Maybe it's a program changer for Illinois, maybe not. But losing to a West bottom feeder is like a two game swing cause no one saw that coming.

And poor J Leman. His alma mater pulls off the programs biggest win since he played and he's stuck in Piscataway covering a Rutgers game.

I've never quite figured out what his schtick on B1G channel is supposed to be.
He yells almost every sentence and is annoying as hell.

Latest posts