!*****Official 'Buckeyes Wish They Could Panic Like Us' Game Thread*****!

Does Fran Receive A Technical?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much will it cost us to fire Fran? He needs to go. I'm not even mad like I am with football. I'm just at a loss for how we can be this bad.

Three road games ahead. We could be staring down the barrel of a 0-7 start. I feel like this is all just a bad dream. I didn’t think there was any way we could be this bad.

Last year we buried basically that same OSU at home without Jok. What a difference a year makes.

I don't see how we win a conference game. I don't see a single team in the conference that we are better than.

I just hope we aren’t shown on National TV much at least if the embarrassment is sequestered on Big 10 network maybe some recruit will be duped into coming Like Cook was.

I just hope we aren’t shown on National TV much at least if the embarrassment is sequestered on Big 10 network maybe some recruit will be duped into coming Like Cook was.

At least we were pretty good at the time. We'd be lucky to get someone to pick us over Drake now.

4fd03aba98e57.image.jpg

"Hello, fellas"

In all seriousness, where do you begin with trying to get these team on track? Is there some background stuff going on here. Doesn't seem that everyone is invested.

In all seriousness, where do you begin with trying to get these team on track? Is there some background stuff going on here. Doesn't seem that everyone is invested.

They are disheartened because they thought they were good and they found out otherwise. Imagine how good you would think you were if you want against their defense. They thought they could run people out of the gym with their scoring.

What's our record with and without McCaffery playing? His role as a facilitator and legitimate backup pt guard makes a big difference.

What's our record with and without McCaffery playing? His role as a facilitator and legitimate backup pt guard makes a big difference.

It makes a difference in games where we don't completely give up for 5 minute stretches in the first half. We can play with almost any team we've played so far if you take away a 5 minute stretch where we quit playing. I don't know I've ever seen that from a D1 team like this. I've seen teams give up during games or during seasons. But I've never seen teams give up during stretches of games, only to try like hell to get back into it the rest of the game. It's so weird. They just completely stop trying for awhile.

Don’t know. I would imagine the answer we’ll get is keep plugging away and eventually it’ll come together.

There’s no senior floor leader to play for — no Jok.
Same team as last year with two better big bodies.

Couple years ago everyone was saying Uhl could be a tough matchup at 1 or 2. Put Uhl on the floor anywhere and let’s see if he cares and see if his team mates will play for him?

IDK. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is inFranity.

A difference? Yes.
A big difference? I Don’t think so.
But the offense moved/flowed better when he started playing. But that was against weaker opponents.

It makes a difference in games where we don't completely give up for 5 minute stretches in the first half. We can play with almost any team we've played so far if you take away a 5 minute stretch where we quit playing. I don't know I've ever seen that from a D1 team like this. I've seen teams give up during games or during seasons. But I've never seen teams give up during stretches of games, only to try like hell to get back into it the rest of the game. It's so weird. They just completely stop trying for awhile.

I completely agree. The current dynamic of this team is so weird.

Don’t know. I would imagine the answer we’ll get is keep plugging away and eventually it’ll come together.

There’s no senior floor leader to play for — no Jok.
Same team as last year with two better big bodies.

Couple years ago everyone was saying Uhl could be a tough matchup at 1 or 2. Put Uhl on the floor anywhere and let’s see if he cares and see if his team mates will play for him?

IDK. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is inFranity.

Uhl doesn't even clap his hands or show any emotion, or at least he didn't tonight.

Fran lost 6 consecutive games in year one of big ten.

Does this team beat that?

Didn't get to see the game but after reviewing the box score, one set of stats stuck out: Moss, Dailey, and Ellingson made 7 of their 22 shots about 32%. OSU shot 53% as a team.

Latest posts