***Official 56 seconds left in UM/UK game thread***

Really hate to see UK playing this well. Only stokes the fire of all the top players to go to Kentucky and play for slimy Calipari cause "he wins championships"

UM gets what? 3 straight offensive rebounds and finally puts the ball in the bucket to tie it up with :27 left.

well that sux. UK has made a number of highly contested 3's. There is just no way to stop that.

I hate Kentucky. I hate their fans. I hate their coach.

crap......................

FU Kentucky. FU and your one and done players and slime ball coach. FU.

That game was old school late 80s early 90s. Up and down, great players making big shots, not a terrible amount of flopping, and the refs finally swallowed their whistles late and let the players play.

Fun game to watch. In the end, Kentucky just had too much talent for Michigan which is saying something because they're talented. Too bad most of the underclassman from both teams will be in the NBA next year instead of in the Final 4.

I don't have an issue with Calipari and his one and done guys. He at least doesn't pretend like the players owe him like Boeheim and coach K do. Did you hear coach K complaining about Parker? What a tool. Hello coach K you recruited Parker and you did a **** poor job coaching Parker having him stand in the corner to take 3 point shots. Parker was the best screener and pick and role guy on Duke and he was not used that way. Just leave Parker and get some good NBA coaching that will develop and use you well. Cal shoots straight with guys about going pro and doesn't pull BS to keep a player at UK for his benefit. I don't have an issue with coach Cal.

SEC > B1G??? Guess I have to cheer for Bo and Wisky to keep that from happening. I feel like I need to take a shower....

I don't have an issue with Calipari and his one and done guys. He at least doesn't pretend like the players owe him like Boeheim and coach K do. Did you hear coach K complaining about Parker? What a tool. Hello coach K you recruited Parker and you did a **** poor job coaching Parker having him stand in the corner to take 3 point shots. Parker was the best screener and pick and role guy on Duke and he was not used that way. Just leave Parker and get some good NBA coaching that will develop and use you well. Cal shoots straight with guys about going pro and doesn't pull BS to keep a player at UK for his benefit. I don't have an issue with coach Cal.

Calipari does pretend that his kids are students though. I don't like the act that Cal puts on in the media and how he says he doesn't recruit players to be one and done...really?

Coach K has nothing left to prove and he has coached NBA players throughout his career, so not sure why you point to him. He did just get Jones/Okafor and one, if not both, will be there for one season only. Boeheim is a tool and I agree with you on him.

Again, my issue with Cal is he flat out tries to sell himself as a coach that cares about having kids graduate and he often throws out his APR score. Good thing the NCAA changed the rules to be very forgiving to UK, because otherwise they would be non-qualifiers. He works the system, but claims he has the interests of the players first, which is a crock.

Latest posts