Offer this kid

In all seriousness, this kid isn't going to get much out of high school basketball. He needs to do like Bryce Harper and graduate after his sophomore year, so he can go play pro ball early. He can go to Europe for 3 years and learn solid fundamental basketball skills playing a man's game and come to the NBA at 19 with a more NBA-ready game than if he spins his wheels in the AAU/HS game for a couple years before going to college for 5 months.

In all seriousness, this kid isn't going to get much out of high school basketball. He needs to do like Bryce Harper and graduate after his sophomore year, so he can go play pro ball early. He can go to Europe for 3 years and learn solid fundamental basketball skills playing a man's game and come to the NBA at 19 with a more NBA-ready game than if he spins his wheels in the AAU/HS game for a couple years before going to college for 5 months.

He's playing against private school competition, I'm sure he will be at Oak Hill in a year or two playing against high quality high school competition.

He's playing against private school competition, I'm sure he will be at Oak Hill in a year or two playing against high quality high school competition.
I'm no AAU expert but I didn't think any of the kids in the video looked to be only 14 years old. Is he already playing up a couple age levels?

I don't care who he is playing against as long as they have a pulse, that was probably the most impressive 14 year old highlight tape I've ever seen. The kid can fly for as short as he is. Just imagine what he could do if he grows a few more inches.

Latest posts