Offer this kid

images

Hope this kid stays healthy and out of trouble. Cause in a few years, he's gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

duke

maybe, maybe south carolina if frank martin moves heaven and earth to get him.

hammond and heathwood hall are the best private school in that area of south carolina -- lots of usc professors kids go there. if he stays there, I'd say he'll go duke -- just seems to be a logical social and academic progression.

he doesn't play anybody -- anybody -- at hammond, but its a very good school.

(more of a lacrosse and tennis joint)

Is that a college player vs. Junior High kids? Wow, mad skills. Hopefully he continues to develop.

Just wait, we will probably find out he is a 22 yr old acting like he's 14. Seems like there has been one every year for the last 2 or 3 years.

He can really get up, and is smooth with the bball for being a freshman.

duke

maybe, maybe south carolina if frank martin moves heaven and earth to get him.

hammond and heathwood hall are the best private school in that area of south carolina -- lots of usc professors kids go there. if he stays there, I'd say he'll go duke -- just seems to be a logical social and academic progression.

he doesn't play anybody -- anybody -- at hammond, but its a very good school.

(more of a lacrosse and tennis joint)

Actually, I heard his list has been narrowed to a final 3--Santa Clara, BYU, and Miami of Ohio.

That was my initial reaction, too. Lock it up, this kid is going to either Duke or UNC. No way a kid like this from the Carolinas will slip away.

I wouldn't count Caliparri's slimeball self out, that is if he's still even at Kentucky by then.