Offensive Reboot

Wow, I just caught the news this morning about the shooting in Perry, Iowa. I have worked in Perry.

Prayers out to the victims and their families.

Last edited:
Wow, I just caught the news this morning about the shooting in Perry, Iowa. I have worked in Perry.

Prayers out to the victims and their families.
All due respect, Big D. I am sick and tired of stopping with the highly important and effective prayers. As a long time Hunter , gun owner, fisherman, lover of the outdoors, I have no time for gutless politicians who do the “thoughts and prayers” routine when
they mean nothing of the kind. No. Party affiliation aside. Thank you for your kind response!

All due respect, Big D. I am sick and tired of stopping with the highly important and effective prayers. As a long time Hunter , gun owner, fisherman, lover of the outdoors, I have no time for gutless politicians who do the “thoughts and prayers” routine when
they mean nothing of the kind. No. Party affiliation aside. Thank you for your kind response!
Totally agree. I do mean it unlike them. I get it.

I think it's sincere when not coming from a politician or someone standing in front of a camera with an agenda. That said it's a tragedy that no community should ever have to go through.

What is so sad also is the problem will just continue and it likely will just continue to get worse.

Four hundred million people in the country so there is always going to be people dealing with something that upsets them or something that pushes them over the edge.

What is so sad also is the problem will just continue and it likely will just continue to get worse.

Four hundred million people in the country so there is always going to be people dealing with something that upsets them or something that pushes them over the edge.
People have grandiose ideas for solutions, but they typically haven't thought through the "on the ground" application of their ideas.

Latest posts