Odds to Win B1G Tournament Per Ken Pom

dumb-and-dumber-comedy.gif

Lots depends on how other games go. If Indiana or Michigan can take out Illinois, then the path isn't too bad

If I were a betting man and wanted to play long shots, I would go Michigan and Nebraska. Michigan could rally behind their slap happy coach, and I could see throwing 20 bucks down on Nebraska as a lark. Given their last few games, who knows.

How about Rutgers getting the middle finger with 3% and having a double bye??????

If I were a betting man and wanted to play long shots, I would go Michigan and Nebraska. Michigan could rally behind their slap happy coach, and I could see throwing 20 bucks down on Nebraska as a lark. Given their last few games, who knows.

How about Rutgers getting the middle finger with 3% and having a double bye??????
I don’t think there ever has been a team that won 5 games in 5 days in a conference tournament.

Michigan is capable, that might be a decent long shot bet.

Odd that Purdue just missing putting it together all year but Purdue are the favorite over ILL to win it. Purdue has the harder(for them) side of the bracket - Ohio State and Wisky(Davis said to be okay). OSU played them tough at Purdue and Wisky beat them. Then if the meet ILL in the title game that would be going for three wins against Illinois which is tough to beat three times.

They held off Indiana barely, lost to Wisky and MSU recently. Not really looking like solid favorites.

Did UCONN do it a few years ago when they needed the auto bid?

Yeah, which is crazy but the Big East had a really weird tournament bracket back then for a 16 team field. UConn was ranked but finished 9th in the Big East with a 21-9 overall record (9-9 in conference). They went on to win the NC that year.

But it's still crazy to win 5 games in 5 days, even for a good team like UConn. I give Nebraska zero chance at repeating it.

Nebraska is done. NW with the 3 game sweep barring illness or injury on their part. :) Figure we halve it again. 24 point margin game 1 to 12 in game 2 so this NW/Nebraska game 3 will be decided by 6 points.