Obviously, Site Issues again today (2/2)

Some act like I am content with a slower site, or a nonresponsive site.

Frankly, that ticks me off as much as the site problems. There are no need for threats here, because its not like I am not devoting every resource I have and all of my time here to figure out a working solution going forward. I think I have eaten one meal in two days, because I have been on the phone or working on these issues the rest of the time. I probably don't smell so well either because a shower today has been a non-priority.

We made the move to godaddy primarily to make sure we created the safest browsing experience for our users. If we had any idea this level of performance would have been the result, hell no we wouldn't have made the switch.

I am talking with the server company that CycloneFanatic uses, because they have had excellent uptime, quick loading and they have similar traffic and spikes, the way we do.

We'll get this resolved. There may be a few more blips along the way until we do. I am sorry for these blips, sorry for the blips to come, and it frustrates me to no end.

did you have to get all the livestock before the storm? not as much daylight to do the daily chores, i understand.

Would you like to explain this ^ further?

Seriously, you're about as fake and phony as it gets. You do realize the Coker thread became what it was because of your smug condescending attitude?

Seriously, I'd like you to explain this.^

Seriously, you're about as fake and phony as it gets. You do realize the Coker thread became what it was because of your smug condescending attitude?

Cosign.
And you can add stupid and narcissistic, too. Guy's a complete tool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcCO6E4NUs8"]YouTube - You're a big fat phony!!!!![/ame]

Cosign.
And you can add stupid and narcissistic, too. Guy's a complete tool.

Ha, thought I was the only person who thought this. Guess I wasn't paying attention.

Latest posts