OB Line

I was wondering th same thing. Someone with a lot of money knows something we dont....makes me nervous

Rumor is Adam Robinson has a bum Shoulder and may not play.

Or, money has been coming in heavy on the Hawks and vegas is trying to ensure they get 50% on Ga Tech by kick off! Big line movement is not always because of a non reported injury, etc....

I hear a lot of people are betting on GT because of their option. That is probably why the line changed.

I don't think it is any big deal either. I would guess 90% of wagers come in the last couple hours. The line has really only changed 1 point as it was up to 4.5 about 1 week after opening. AR probable has nothing to do with this.

Can anyone validate the injury rumor? I was just apprehensive before, now I'm ready to vomit.

Oh for ****s sake. Nobody will know anything until the game starts. Maybe the WHO pre-game show will say something about it, but other than that you're not going to hear anything.

As long as there are no injuries on the defense, Iowa should be fine.

Can anyone validate the injury rumor? I was just apprehensive before, now I'm ready to vomit.

I doubt anybody's going to be able to confirm it. This team is under lock and key right now. The only thing that's being said is that ARob had some shoulder issues yesterday but got treatment. Other than that nobody knows. I'm listening the the pre-pregame now with Jon and Ken and that's all they have been able to say. We probably won't know until the team takes the field.

Oh for ****s sake. Nobody will know anything until the game starts. Maybe the WHO pre-game show will say something about it, but other than that you're not going to hear anything.

As long as there are no injuries on the defense, Iowa should be fine.

Exactly. We should be able to score on them easily. Them scoring on us is the issue.

Latest posts