O/U on 60k for the opener next year

Who is the quarterback? If he does not go with C.J., it will be embarrassing.

The program is past the point of who the QB is. With the putrid play calling, weak ground game and a horrific defense combined with inept special teams it officially doesn't matter.

Do we win more games this year with CJB at the helm than JR? You'd have to be out of your mind to think otherwise. Unfortunately, it's against a dogcrap schedule. Iowa's record might have looked "better" but the team itself is very much below average in almost ALL categories.

If you are on the fence of buying season tix, then you only buy if you believe 2015 is KF's last year. Every program has a tipping point. We are near one I believe.

Illinois state is 13-1 this year and will come into Kinnick a single digit underdog, I'll take them to cover 7-10 at iowa any day...

Except for the last quarter of the minny game I watched every minute of every game. I am also a season ticket holder of university of Houston. Except for the Pitt game I went to and the weekend the Hawks were in ny I saw all their games. Tony Levine got canned even though they went to two straight bowl games. At least they had the guts to do something. The fan base is excited about Hermann as the new coach. Where is the excitement re the Hawks.khator the uh president is at all the games and is visible. An Indian lady no less.she knows winning and exciting fb is critical. I have rarely seen Sally mason at a hawk game unless she is in the expensive seats.

Especially if CJ transfers there. It's the most likely place since a family member is OC there, I believe.
His uncle is their OC, I believe, but there is a 0% chance he would be their opening day starter over Tre Roberson next season, who led them to the national championship game this year. If CJ wants to play right away, he'll go somewhere else.

It will be over.
The Ticket Office will run a kids special, again. $25/ticket, may not whet the appetite, but it wasn't too long ago that $5 kid tickets were the rage.
It's opening game on a Labor Day weekend.
If CJ is still here, and is the starter, it will definitely, be over.

We are IOWA. We had 60k at games after 19 STRAIGHT losing seasons. GRanted, the tailgating kickedass back then... We will have plenty of fans there(Although FAR less than we should). For the same reason we make Gary Barta look like a fund raising genious(Butthead Bowlsby too). we have the most giving fans in the country. Exemplary, in a pathetic sort of way.

I just got back from the Taxslayer Bowl, last night.
I've attended many bowl games, and the pep rally and Hawkeye Huddle didn't have close to the excitement of previous bowl games.
You saw the number of Iowa fans at the game. It was absolutely, pitiful. Maybe, 5K, and that's being generous.
Iowa will get it's 60K for the opener, but after that, it will get ugly, and people like Jon and me, will be building our spreadsheets and determining at what level of attendance, the buyout begins to be profitable. Currently, I have it around the 60K attendance, figure.

Latest posts