O/U on 60k for the opener next year

I don't know. Starting to think Hawkeye fb fans are as dumb as barta thinks they are.

"I can't miss that game. I got a great tailgate spot and I love swilling Mill Beast Light at 7:30 in the morning every Saturday"

Over. Its the home opener, its nice out, labor day weekend...etc

If iowa loses to isu or pitt though that north texas attendance is gonna be ugly

I wouldn't walk across the street to see what I just witnessed on tv. Brutal is the word that comes to mind. DVR the game and watch it in a span of 15 to 20 minutes. Get the pain over with real quick and get on with my weekend.

We've had tickets for 9 yrs. but I can't justify putting out over $1000 next year for tickets(we had 3).Its sad but we won't go through another year of heartbreak getting up at 4:45am,loading up the car and heading to Iowa City so we could tailgate with friends. It use to be fun but no more, I can sleep in and tailgate at home for a lot less money. We Love Our Hawks. Nuff Said About This Team and Coaches.

Over. Its the home opener, its nice out, labor day weekend...etc

If iowa loses to isu or pitt though that north texas attendance is gonna be ugly

If Iowa loses? We lost this year to ISU at home and got lucky to comeback and beat Pitt. PITT has Narduzzi coming in and knows us as well. I would say we will be lucky to split.

It'll be over for Week 1. After we pull an ISU and lose to our DII creampuff, we won't hit 60K for the rest of the season.

Latest posts