O line

Yes they have. Nebby had a legit defense and they were able to run the ball today. That is huge...just huge.
Saw the highlight reel, Goodson had some big holes today. If he would just hit it up in there a little harder he's over 200.

we got defeated on some one on one blocking but for the most part the line did some nice blocking.

Didn't see who played tackle today, but if it was Plumb and Ince, they've made great progress!

I am pretty sure Plumb started on the left. Richman was dressed and able to play but after a few weeks off they spot played in a few series from what I could see. And Richman might have played a good portion of the 4th qtr.

the OL has improved drastically the last 3 weeks havent given up to many sacks only thing i will say is we gotta learn to block the weakside DE. To many times he comes unblocked and just kills our guys.

Saw the highlight reel, Goodson had some big holes today. If he would just hit it up in there a little harder he's over 200.
Yes Goodson left alot of yards on the field. He sometimes laid down so he could be tackled and was caught from behind several times.