O Captain, My Captain

This one made me laugh.....

What Big Ten stadium has the worst atmosphere?
Northwestern - 9
Comment: “They got like a high school stadium.â€￾

That is tremendous statistical analysis. I imagine 11 random players is a proper sample size for an article such as this.

"they got like a high school stadium" The dude should have stayed in high school to take another English class

I liked the fact that the most overrated player is the QB for the rival team...that analysis wasn't slanted, was it? THat guy is on par with CBS sports mafia guys

It was Brandon Kirksey of the Goofers, Christian Kirksey's nephew.

I would have guessed Terrel Pryor, I mean "everyone does kills people."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XB_syaRU3o]YouTube - ‪Terrelle Pryor talks about Michael Vick following the Navy game‬‎[/ame]

I would have guessed Terrel Pryor, I mean "everyone does kills people."

YouTube - ‪Terrelle Pryor talks about Michael Vick following the Navy game‬‎

While Pryor may be a better athlete than Stanzi, I still think the odds are tilted towards Stanzi being the superior quarterback this year. All this depends of course on how well the line comes together. Take away some of the pick 6 throws this year and Stanzi could have one of the better years for a Hawkeye quarterback all time. I'm very optimistic for him showing significant improvement over last year. With a top 5 defense and punter, the offense may be working with a short field all season.

Latest posts