NYC PG Joe Toussaint Discusses His Hawkeye Commitment

Man he's quick in that video.

Joe's passing ability is very good indeed, very slick. He draws attention taking the ball inside and then has the ability to get the ball to a teammate for an easy bucket.....

Wish we would have him this year to distribute the ball to Tyler and Luka. He is a good one. He is one of Fran's diamonds in the rough but not as hidden as Aaron White was.....

:cool:

Joe's passing ability is very good indeed, very slick. He draws attention taking the ball inside and then has the ability to get the ball to a teammate for an easy bucket.....

Wish we would have him this year to distribute the ball to Tyler and Luka. He is a good one. He is one of Fran's diamonds in the rough but not as hidden as Aaron White was.....

I think we would need him more on defense to keep the opposing PG in front of him. We have to have more quickness at the point of the defense. Iowa scores enough points. It's their inability to hold down opponents that have killed them the past two years.

I think we would need him more on defense to keep the opposing PG in front of him. We have to have more quickness at the point of the defense. Iowa scores enough points. It's their inability to hold down opponents that have killed them the past two years.

Absolutely, our front court D leaked like a sieve last season. Time after time the opponents would drive all the way downcourt for an uncontested dunk or in halfcourt simply drive to the basket. We seriously needed a stopper like Clemens. JoeT looks like a tough customer, built like a fire hydrant and quick. I don't believe he would hesitate to put a punk on the floor like they did to us all season.....

He is just what the team needs to establish a solid tough-minded presence.....

Mere speculation, Nothing else.....

Absolutely, our front court D leaked like a sieve last season. Time after time the opponents would drive all the way downcourt for an uncontested dunk or in halfcourt simply drive to the basket. We seriously needed a stopper like Clemens. JoeT looks like a tough customer, built like a fire hydrant and quick. I don't believe he would hesitate to put a punk on the floor like they did to us all season.....

He is just what the team needs to establish a solid tough-minded presence.....

Mere speculation, Nothing else.....

I like the Clemmons comparison. He wasn't flashy but I would take another Clemmons in a heartbeat. Tough kid!