NW scores last 6 points

Esteshawk

Knocks off Maryland. Did that just eliminate the Turtles from the Dance? Depends on how they do in the G1G Tourney I guess. Hope Fran uses this game and the Nebraska game to motivate tonight. Anyone with a basketball in their hand is capable of beating you.

Knocks off Maryland. Did that just eliminate the Turtles from the Dance? Depends on how they do in the G1G Tourney I guess. Hope Fran uses this game and the Nebraska game to motivate tonight. Anyone with a basketball in their hand is capable of beating you.
ESPN has us as 17.5 point favs and last week Nebby's leading scorer, a transfer named Teddy "Buckets" Allen opted out of the rest of the season.
Let's not lay an egg tonight. No excuse for losing to Neb.

Perfect trap game coming off a huge win on the road, and before a rivalry game against the Badgers. Nebraska seems to play better without Allen, moving the ball better and getting more players involved. If we can get a big lead in the first half, Nebraska usually folds in the 2nd if they are not having success.

Wouldn't count on Nebby folding, and the Mayor has had Fran's number, I just want a win.

Minnesota seems to be the only team in the league that has cashed it in for the year.

Liam Robbins going down was huge for them. Is this league loaded with quality bigs or what?

Latest posts