Nunge Update

Wow...250...that's awesome. Here another big that can shoot the three and score down low. This guys is going to look alot different next year. He's got 8-9 months additional time to work on his game.

At 250 he's approaching "monster" status. I bet he will be anxious to get back in uniform next year.

i wonder if this moves him towards the 5 spot? i hope not, i really like him as a stretch 4 with the ability to work on the low block, but predominantly on the perimeter. can you imagine 6'11"/7'0" 250 on the perimeter that CAN consistently make 3's?

I was trying to think of a good comp. Kaminsky grew taller, not thicker, but I can’t think of a better one.

Yep, only other 3 point shooting bigs I can think of that played in the Big Ten recently are Mo Wagner and Jaren Jackson. Both of them were on the slimmer side.

i wonder if this moves him towards the 5 spot? i hope not, i really like him as a stretch 4 with the ability to work on the low block, but predominantly on the perimeter. can you imagine 6'11"/7'0" 250 on the perimeter that CAN consistently make 3's?

Garza gets a lot of 3 point attempts at the 5.

Garza's make from 3 today was huge. If Nunge can help us fill that in next year that's all that matters. Garza and Kreiner will want to be scoring inside. I feel like Nunge is somewhere inbetween the two. ?

Add in a skinnier, quicker Pemsl bringing energy, and Patrick McCaffrey and we will still have several frontline guys who can score and provide various mismatches up front. Then insert CJ Fredrick on the perimeter, we can have back to back dances.

I'm looking forward to seeing Fredrick and Nunge play next year. Its nice to have a buch of guys that are deadly from the free throw line at the end of games too.