Now I'm worried about Pittsburg

ArizonaHawkeye88

If we can't beat a weak Big12 team, how are we going to beat an average to good Pittsburg team? I hope the coaches look at their performance as well as the players. It's time to kick butt in practice and find out who wants to play.

No. Pissburgh struggled with MAINE today. At home. They are not scary at all.

ISU is always an anomoly. Don't panic yet.

Yup. ISU will go on to lose to Kansas or something, and Iowa will beat MSU and Nebraska (and lose to NW) and we will all look at this game and only be able to say

huhImage2-1.jpg

Iowa State struggled with UNI at home.

Pitt SHOULD scare you.
UNI > Maine. A lot can change in 1 week. Pitt has not been impressive and Iowa will have the advantage because the game is in Kinnick which is always a tough place to play. Don't start thinking this game is not winable

Last edited:
I'm worried about every single game on our schedule.

Yes. What worries me is something I saw in the Hurrican game we had in I.C and then much more of today. We do not have the stout defensive line we have had in the past. If I was playing us I'd run right at us. Something you would NOT do in the last 5 years...

HFN, take a break tonight, watch a movie with your wife, chill out. You're off the deep end, buddy.

Really? I haven't really said that much. Just venting a little. You have to sometimes just to stay sane. On top of that, I just can't stand losing to that shitstain of a program. I rather Indiana beat us.

Really? I haven't really said that much. Just venting a little. You have to sometimes just to stay sane. On top of that, I just can't stand losing to that shitstain of a program. I rather Indiana beat us.

You just sound ultra-tense and completely negative. Like, out of hope negative.
You're such a normally upbeat guy that it is scaring me.

We always play worse on the road and we always play better at home. Pitt struggled mightily in both of their games against very poor teams. We will win comfortably Saturday. This team will bounce back.

We always play worse on the road and we always play better at home. Pitt struggled mightily in both of their games against very poor teams. We will win comfortably Saturday. This team will bounce back.

Yeah, I do think we will bounce back against Pitt next week, BUT... for the course of the season I do not think we will have the ability to stop teams over the course of a game. I dont think you "coach-up" the man to man work in the trenches. I think that's where we are weak this year, where we have not been for a long time.