Now here is your GA.....

The guy made $60 million in the NBA. That's $60,000,000. Take home outta that is what, $35 million minimum?

HOW IN THE LIVING **** DO YOU BLOW YOUR WAY THROUGH THIRTY-FIVE MILLION DOLLARS BEFORE YOU'RE EVEN DONE PLAYING??!!!

I don't care if you love cars and partying and have seven kids with five women and have a big posse and a lot of relatives with their hands out. THIRTY FIVE MILLION?!

There has got to be one helluva back story on how he managed to do that. I don't care if he did manage to get an online college degree. That is one flat-out stupid sumbitch.

Good grief I just wasted my 1,000th post on a knucklehead like Kenny Anderson. And I didn't even know it. WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BLOW THROUGH YOUR 1,000TH POST?!

:p

The guy made $60 million in the NBA. That's $60,000,000. Take home outta that is what, $35 million minimum?

HOW IN THE LIVING **** DO YOU BLOW YOUR WAY THROUGH THIRTY-FIVE MILLION DOLLARS BEFORE YOU'RE EVEN DONE PLAYING??!!!

I don't care if you love cars and partying and have seven kids with five women and have a big posse and a lot of relatives with their hands out. THIRTY FIVE MILLION?!

There has got to be one helluva back story on how he managed to do that. I don't care if he did manage to get an online college degree. That is one flat-out stupid sumbitch.

I agree... but most likely (I hope) he has matured... it takes someone who is really stupid to blow that much money. But... at least he hasn't turned to a life of crime like other athletes who have blown loads of money.

Good grief I just wasted my 1,000th post on a knucklehead like Kenny Anderson. And I didn't even know it. WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BLOW THROUGH YOUR 1,000TH POST?!

:p

You didn't really make up for it with your 1001st (is that right?) post, did you? :)

The problem is many of the players in the NBA don't really receive any type of education, despite the fact that some of them are college "graduates". I imagine that most low academic ability 17 years olds could blow through a similar pile of money in a similar time frame.

With the dozens of stories regarding athletes that go broke, I have to wonder why they all aren't sticking a couple million away for a rainy day.

But you could look at it this way Freddy.

With your 1,000th post, you done gradeated too.

The problem is many of the players in the NBA don't really receive any type of education, despite the fact that some of them are college "graduates". I imagine that most low academic ability 17 years olds could blow through a similar pile of money in a similar time frame.
They do have the rookie seminars that supposedly address things like how to handle their money, but I am not sure many of the players take it seriously. Didn't a couple of rookies get sent home for partying during the rookie seminar?

Livin the true hip hop high life with all the bling, Crystal, Escalades, Posse, etc., will really take a bite out of the old wallet.

Kenny Anderson flashed the kind of game at G Tech that I hadn't seen before. However, he never realized the promise he flashed. Now I think we see why.

One word: Entourage

Latest posts