Notre Dame vs the Ames High Cyclones Camping Bowl

Ames High is gonna hold it out as a badge of honor though, taking it a sign of their "new greatness" by playing a game against a program of the historical caliber of Notre Dame. (nevermind that it's a shit bowl)

Also, Kansas State got screwed. Better record and won head-to-head but somehow ISU gets picked ahead of them.

If you are Jaime Pollard you are thrilled to death. Everything pointed toward playing Nati or Navy in the Liberty bowl. They are in the same boat as Iowa, winning or losing that game changes the whole perspective on how the fan base views the season.

Also, Kansas State got screwed. Better record and won head-to-head but somehow ISU gets picked ahead of them.

Not surprising, really, the same thing happens with Iowa. ISU is an upstart program with a passionate fanbase. The bowls are essentially a money grab, as everyone knows.

Cheering hard for Notre Dame.

I'm just worried that the Irish players won't give a crap about this game and playing lowly Ames, and they come out and play flat and uninspired football.

And it is going to get nauseating about how great their fan base is and how they will travel. Jaime Pollard is the greatest thing ever, blah, blah, blah. ND can't win by enough points.

What a surprise, everyone had the Clowns locked into the Liberty Bowl.

For those that don't recognize this bowl game it used to be called the Champs Sports Bowl when it had a Big Ten tie. It was originally called the Blockbuster Bowl when it first started back in 1990. It's been around for a while just several name changes.

In the B12 it's all about who will sell the most tickets, I don't think the conference gets involved much like the Big Ten does. They must think Clowns will sell more tickets than KSU.

I bet Notre Dame is jacked sky high for facing mighty 7-5 Ames High in the Camping Bowl!!:D

What the heck in the Camping Bowl?!?!? I have never heard of this, this is so laughable! I wonder if the players will receive sleeping bags, flannel underwear and wool socks as gifts?
First off, sounds like the perfect swag bag for Jim Harbaugh.

As for Iowa State, they can sit around the fire roasting s'mores and marshmallows and sing Kum-bye-ah. Then when they run out of toilet paper they can all wipe their collective asses with poison ivy.

I bet Notre Dame is jacked sky high for facing mighty 7-5 Ames High in the Camping Bowl!!:D

What the heck in the Camping Bowl?!?!? I have never heard of this, this is so laughable! I wonder if the players will receive sleeping bags, flannel underwear and wool socks as gifts?

Camping World bowl has been playing every year since 1990 and 7 of the last 8 teams that played in it were ranked. Their payout is 5.8 million, close to the 6.3 of the holiday. It’s about double the payout of the Gator bowl for comparison.

Latest posts