Nothing will change

hawkijustin

Nobody will retire or get fired. Nobody in the Iowa program has the balls to fire anyone. Greg Davis lead offense has been some of the worst in football since he got here outside of last season and even that was because Iowa played cupcakes. This is who we are now. A offense that ranks 120th out of 128 teams yearly and its ok with this staff/program.

Agreed. I'm really struggling as a fan to not to resign myself to mediocrity. But it gets harder every year.

Nobody will retire or get fired. Nobody in the Iowa program has the balls to fire anyone. Greg Davis lead offense has been some of the worst in football since he got here outside of last season and even that was because Iowa played cupcakes. This is who we are now. A offense that ranks 120th out of 128 teams yearly and its ok with this staff/program.

The most correct post of the day and there have been many good ones.

I'll always be an Iowa fan as it's who I always cheered for since the mid 1970's as a teenager. However, It's extremely difficult to watch this type or brand of football in the year 2016/2017.

While KF runs what appears to be a clean program relative to college sports today, he's hard to take on game days. It's a quandary I tell ya.

Hey it's fun reading

"Davis must go"

It's fresh and original even after the 4 trillionth repetition

But yeah, until Barta and his boss are gone we will remain Wisky's b****

Iowa under KF usually has a really good defense, above avg special teams, above avg running, and avg at best passing game.

Terrible pass blocking, a hurt QB, and avg at best receivers meant one of the worst passing attacks in the DI football.

Get a new OC.

When we started yawning in the 3rd quarter of games was when we decided to stop getting season tickets even though we went 12-0.One word sums this team up. BORING

When we started yawning in the 3rd quarter of games was when we decided to stop getting season tickets even though we went 12-0.One word sums this team up. BORING
I went to many games last year and thought they were a blast. We were also winning but turns out it was all smoke and mirrors. We played nobodies.

Latest posts