Nothing From Fran Today

Bart = must be gone. does anyone think that perhaps barta NEEDED to get dolph gone to preserve his new gig with the college football playoff committee?

I don’t really care or need to hear anything from Fran. We will never know if he was involved or how much he was.

We need to hear from gutless Gary, who is shaking in his boots because he knows he doesn’t have answers to the tough questions he’s going to be asked.

Was Fran smiling?

Roger Goodell on retainer to advise Iowa on this?

Poor Iowa upper leadership on this. (trend) Hiding, attorneys take over, take cover, wait for the storm to blow over, Dophin blows away, give him a watch. Act like you don't remember anything.

"Iowa is a family, we are unique, we take care of our own, well, at least our family members."

Iowa is more like an insular closed community that makes tons of money and is above all else.

I don’t really care or need to hear anything from Fran. We will never know if he was involved or how much he was.

We need to hear from gutless Gary, who is shaking in his boots because he knows he doesn’t have answers to the tough questions he’s going to be asked.
Just like Rhabdo gate.
KF and Barta both made a conscious decision to be absent when their leadership presence was needed most.

All snaggle tooth needs to do is consult with UI legal before he takes the podium on what to say, and what NOT to say.

A colossal f up and a gigantic pussy.

Jeez....this is only getting worse.

I'm officially off the Barta bandwagon (if there ever was one), the way he's handled this is sickening.

How many more black eyes is Gary Barta going to be allowed to give the UofI? Guy is a complete and total freaking buffoon, should have been fired the minute the Griesbaum decision came down.

How many more black eyes is Gary Barta going to be allowed to give the UofI? Guy is a complete and total freaking buffoon, should have been fired the minute the Griesbaum decision came down.

This has been a 12 year run of just one horrible decision after another.....from the hiring of the worst basketball coach in program history; to giving KF what, at the time, amounted to the single largest buyout in college sports history; to the Rhabdo incident where he was nowhere to be found; to his decisions to essentially criminalize tailgaiting; to his mismangement of the Myers/Greisbaum saga to the tune of a $6.5M hit to the University (not to mention the reputation hit we took); to the mismanagement of the first Dolphin incident where he made matters worse by airing interpersonal dirty laundry for no reason; to the utter mismanagement of the latest Dolphin incident.

I honestly have no idea how he continues to be employed at the University. Any other employer, having the above failures, would have shown him the door. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

I guarantee you Barta, Harreld, and Agguire don't even glance at emails from outside their contact lists. They have secretaries who filter everything and pass on what they think is important, and I also guarantee you they've told their assistants not to forward any of that stuff on to them.

They sure as hell don't answer phone calls.

The fact is you guys can bitch all you want, but the only thing you're going to get out of it is a hoarse throat. I hate Farta as much or more than the rest of you, but they just plain don't care. It would take either a major ticket boycott or a big donor like Pacha or the Carver family to get Dolph reinstated and we know that ain't happening. Dolph won't get renewed next year, and you're just going to keep getting stonewalled until eventually everyone forgets what happened.

So how 'bout something sports-related? Feels like HN should start a Dolph sub forum. I'm mad too but everyone is yelling at a brick wall expecting it to talk back.

Don’t forget the secret, totally unjustifiable extension of Fran right before the 2017-18 season that raised his buyout substantially.

Latest posts