Nothing changes but....

Ain't mad. Just staying up because I had an office party with free booze, then went out with mah sister to Karaoke and had three giant *** light beers afterwards. Needless to say, I am urinating every three minutes, and am not ready for sleepy time.

Also, too drunk to type, it takes me waaaaaay too long to type this crap out correctly.
#perfectionist

Ain't mad. Just staying up because I had an office party with free booze, then went out with mah sister to Karaoke and had three giant *** light beers afterwards. Needless to say, I am urinating every three minutes, and am not ready for sleepy time.

Also, too drunk to type, it takes me waaaaaay too long to type this crap out correctly.
#perfectionist

Pics of sister or gtfo.
LOL

images

2 in the morning and wide awake. Wife and I spent tonight celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I got her drunk and took advantage of her...ohhhhh yeahhhhh.

I would just like to add in the clarity of morning and to put a fitting end to this thread.

jkasfhjsfadhjkafshjkadfshjkadjladjhkadlhjkdhjlkdhjlkasfdjhkadshjlkfulelwruhFJKSCMNX

Latest posts