Nothing but love

GesterHawk

For this team and for the coaches.

This season has been fantastic and the CCG was by far the best game of the year in the Big Ten, not to mention the best CCG the Big Ten has seen.

I am disappointed we lost, but for some reason I am not upset. The team left everything out on the field and then some.

Win the bowl game and get right back to work. See you in Indy next year!

I'm not upset either. We proved more to the rest of the college football world in this one loss than we did in our 12 wins combined. Even Paul Finebaum left impressed as he!! In our team.

It hurts like heck that we won't have a chance to compete in the CFP, but I'm proud as all get out in the young men on this team!

For this team and for the coaches.

This season has been fantastic and the CCG was by far the best game of the year in the Big Ten, not to mention the best CCG the Big Ten has seen.

I am disappointed we lost, but for some reason I am not upset. The team left everything out on the field and then some.

Win the bowl game and get right back to work. See you in Indy next year!

I agree completely. I feel the exact same way. Just disappointed for our players and coaches. They couldn't have given it any more. It was an A+ effort and they did play really well. Unfortunately the same could be said for MSU. The breaks (such as INT and the PI on Vande) went slightly in their advantage and they came out very slightly on top. I had an amazing time with many great Iowa fans at the game last night. If any of you on here were in section 626 you were all a blast! We also said goodbyes to the friends that we had made for four hours. I wish that I had more voice left to cheer the team harder as they left the field. A truly great night that I will not forget. GO HAWKS!

I bet we see the national narrative change too. Iowa can now be the feel good story since they don't ruin the status quo.

Last year makes me appreciate this year so much more. It has been a really fun year.

I was in section 633 and also had a blast, even had some great dialogue w/some MSU fans, disappointed and yet gratified that we did show the rest of the country that we did belong, we became relevant. We will be back next year (hopefully not in section 633, too damn high up there)

Last edited:
Great thread!

Yes, great game, great year.

Hawks smashed all expectations and filled up the empty trophy case. Couldn't be more impressed or prouder of our Hawkeye players, coaches and support staff. Unbelievable ride that I'm so glad that I was on.

Rose Bowl victory and onward. Let's hope CJ is healthy, Drew Ott returns for a year of complete domination, and we meet with East champion next year and finish what the 2015/16 team started!

GO HAWKS!

Latest posts