Not buying into Iowa walking away with a W

And you do realize that Iowa is 27 days removed from playing anything close to an actual complete game right?

It would not shock me one bit if we layed a huge egg up there and lost.

Wouldn't expect anything more from a Oregon fan. Why do you waste our time on this board. You never have anything positive to add to the posters here. If fact, everyone forgets that all of our losses have come from all top 20 teams and OSU, Wisky, and AZ were top 10. Weak Hawk fans that are wagon jumpers and quitters.

Wouldn't expect anything more from a Oregon fan. Why do you waste our time on this board. You never have anything positive to add to the posters here. If fact, everyone forgets that all of our losses have come from all top 20 teams and OSU, Wisky, and AZ were top 10. Weak Hawk fans that are wagon jumpers and quitters.

The oregon thing is that Im a fan of them and I refuse to drink any kind of black and gold kool aide after the slop I saw these past three weeks. This team seriously underperformed this year and I refuse to sit down and take another outback 8-4 season when this team was easily capable of a BCS bowl, Poor coaching decisions along with very poor team preparation has also added to my current dissatisfaction... Its also my nonsensical (and a joke) protest that our offense is outdated and noneffective.

Until MR. Miller finds grounds to ban me for posting my opinion that our team has suffered serious degradation since at least the MSU game, I'll still be here. I am not attacking anyone and I have not abused the forum rules to any extent if you dont like my posts dont read them and move on. Yes I'm a debbi downer, and yes I jump ship way to early but that's because Im very passionate about Hawkeye football and it just gets to be too much sometimes, this current stretch being one of them. Do

Last edited:
I have no idea what to expect tomorrow for the IA-MN game...nothing will surprise me at this point. This season has really been a roller-coaster, that's for sure.

Garandx, you are more than welcome to change your allegiance...but your ducks look beatable so far tonite. Foles is shredding their secondary.

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow for the IA-MN game...nothing will surprise me at this point. This season has really been a roller-coaster, that's for sure.

Garandx, you are more than welcome to change your allegiance...but your ducks look beatable so far tonite. Foles is shredding their secondary.

Not an aligance shift so much as it is calling in the "second string" Iowa will always be my #1 team. Yes the Duck defense has been terrible so far today, the O is out of sync right now and their making to way too many mistakes.

Not an aligance shift so much as it is calling in the "second string" Iowa will always be my #1 team. Yes the Duck defense has been terrible so far today, the O is out of sync right now and their making to way too many mistakes.

Ah, gotcha...sorry, I misunderstood. It has definitely been a very frustrating season for hawks fans. Hopefully we can end on a positive note.

You do realize they are 6 days away from barely losing to a top 10 team right? Another case of fans projecting their feelings on the team.

And you do realize that game was in Iowa City? This is a road game against a sub par team. Indiana ring a bell? There is projecting and then there is reality. This will very likely be a tough game for the Hawks. Remember, they ran Brewster out of town. That automatically made the Rodents a better football team.

I think Minnesota has a definite chance to win. Senior day. An Iowa team coming off of back to back disappointing losses. I can easily see Iowa laying an egg in this one. On paper, we should wax them. But something is not clicking with the Hawks. For the first time in a long time we have watched Iowa do what it normally does not... play worse instead of better as the season progresses. I fear Iowa will come out flat and not motivated. We don't get up for the games we should win. Minnesota has nothing to lose and Iowa will most likely come in a little deflated after watching its potential dream season unravel just like that. I hope i am wrong but this Iowa team is flat out not performing like it should be, whatever the reason.

Hate to say it really?? Please you happy now.. I mean you must be since you went back to throw it in our face.. You must be proud...

Latest posts