Not buying into Iowa walking away with a W

travismullen

Given the losses of recent, the new stadium the Gophers play in, the cold weather, and MN having nothing to lose, I could actually see Iowa being handed a loss tomorrow. Hate saying it, but I would not be surprised at all.

I'd be shocked, as it would represent a total failure of motivation by the coaching staff. The weather favors Iowa's defense and ground game.

I'd be horribly disappointed, but not shocked. Everything is lining up for the upset.
Iowa seems to be slipping and morale is probably not great. Minnesota has nothing to lose and everything to gain...I think they'll play their best game of season. They'll most certainly be fired up.

And the icing on the cake is KFz's "punch the time-clock" approach. Sometimes you need to get into your team and fire them up. This is one of those times. And I don't see him doing it.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm gonna freeze my butt off at TCF tomorrow. If they don't win, I'll be ******. I'm looking for a bookie right now to lay with that 15.5 pt spread.

Given the losses of recent, the new stadium the Gophers play in, the cold weather, and MN having nothing to lose, I could actually see Iowa being handed a loss tomorrow. Hate saying it, but I would not be surprised at all.

What about all the losses of recent for Minnesota? New Stadium who cares they lose there quite frequently. I forgot Iowa is in the south and not as cold.:)

I would be shocked if Iowa loses to 2-9 Minnesota. It would be an epic failure for this team if they lose tomorrow..

Would not be a shock. Iowa is capable of playing up to any team AND down to any team. Remember Western Michigan.

Minnesota blows, I refuse to think Iowa wont roll them

I think the bigger question is whether or not they will score

i predict coker will have a huge game (175+ yards), and people will be royally ****** that he didn't play more in the OSU game.

Minnestoa does not have the scheme or the players to compete with Iowa. I don't know what you think the Gophers will be motivated about, but Iowa will have more, because they have something to play for. The Iowa crowd will be more enthusiastic than the Minnesota crowd.

Honestly, I can't think of one reason why we should lose this game, as opposed to our other losses, all of which presented serious problems.

i predict coker will have a huge game (175+ yards), and people will be royally ****** that he didn't play more in the OSU game.

Many of us already are, and it goes back further than the OSU game. It's another on of those mind-boggling traits this staff has. Letting talent sit on the bench.

I'm not expecting a win tomorrow but I'm heading to the game anyway. I hope they can get a win but I think this team is just out of gas.

I'm not expecting a win tomorrow but I'm heading to the game anyway. I hope they can get a win but I think this team is just out of gas.
Hate to say it but I agree. The Hawks still might struggle and win this one though. Those of you predicting a blowout are nucking futs!

Hate to say it but I agree. The Hawks still might struggle and win this one though. Those of you predicting a blowout are nucking futs!

You do realize they are 6 days away from barely losing to a top 10 team right? Another case of fans projecting their feelings on the team.

You do realize they are 6 days away from barely losing to a top 10 team right? Another case of fans projecting their feelings on the team.

And you do realize that Iowa is 27 days removed from playing anything close to an actual complete game right?

It would not shock me one bit if we layed a huge egg up there and lost.

Latest posts