Norwalk beats vandenberg!

I was at the game last night and if not for a homer pass interference call at the end of overtime Norwalk fans wouldn�t be talking crap right now, Keokuk is the better team enjoy your unearned extra week because you will be destroyed by Pella and I will enjoy every second of it. :mad:

Homer pass interfernce call? two different defenders basically tackled our WR while going up for the ball, it was obviouse, nd keokuk got away with alot last night, there was bad officiating, nd hey if keokuk shouldv won, how bout making a PAT? Oh well : )

I feel like this should be in the official

Why would jon ban me for making this thread? Its not even about all the playoff games, its about norwalk beating keokuk nd how Vbergs brother was qb. Nd also about 3A vs 4A. I think you should be banned for suggesting such a thing.

I was at the game last night and if not for a homer pass interference call at the end of overtime Norwalk fans wouldn’t be talking crap right now, Keokuk is the better team enjoy your unearned extra week because you will be destroyed by Pella and I will enjoy every second of it. :mad:

I wasn't at the game last night so I didn't see the call but I can guaranteee you that Pella won't destroy Norwalk.

I expect the Pella/Norwalk game to be one of the best in the state in the 2nd round.

I feel like this should be in the officialWhy would jon ban me for making this thread? Its not even about all the playoff games, its about norwalk beating keokuk nd how Vbergs brother was qb. Nd also about 3A vs 4A. I think you should be banned for suggesting such a thing.
When you made this thread you cluttered the pristine condition of the football board being on topic of Hawkeye football. AND youre calling out a players family member in the thread title....why not say norwalk beats keokuk??

/sarcasm

really??? there are a lot of teams and players that would disagree....

Yeah, me for one. Classes or divisions, what ever you want to call them go by the number of students. Many of those teams barely have enough kids to form a team. So support and interest has to be at an all time high just to compete. Try and get EVERY kid the right age to go out for a sport sometime and you'll see.
I went to a very small school, and when I was pee wee baseball player we had to have a girl on the team, just to have enough kids to have a team. Yes every boy of the right age was out for baseball but we were still one short. BUT here are some quotes about that small school.

"Our class received a 99% ranking in both the state and the nation on ITED tests all four years of high school"

"They won’t let you move to ________ unless you're a good baseball player, but if you were born there and you're no good, they make you move away. (Later he realized _______ great baseball teams were because of the coach).

Not bad for a "small school", always playing bigger schools and a whole lot of trophies.

Homer pass interfernce call? two different defenders basically tackled our WR while going up for the ball, it was obviouse, nd keokuk got away with alot last night, there was bad officiating, nd hey if keokuk shouldv won, how bout making a PAT? Oh well : )

That kid was barely touched but that’s not supposing coming from a group of fans that doo every two seconds. Norwalk has to have the worst group of fans I have ever seen, when a Keokuk player was hurt and lying on the field they played loud music the whole time. They didn’t even stop when the kid was helped off the field. You can tell you’re not used to hosting games like this. As for it going both ways no it didn’t I counted 3 times when the entire offensive line for Norwalk moved before the ball was snapped and nothing called, and don’t get me started on the blatant holding, but even with all of that it took Keokuk beating themselves for Norwalk to walk away with the win. So as I said before enjoy this week because that’s all you’re going to have before you’re embarrassed in the next game. All I can say is GO PELLA!!!!!!!!!

3A football sucks.

If you like watching slow farm kids with no coordination run around and jump on each other than 3A football might be for you.

I'll take Pella over Norwalk as I believe the little dutch beat Keokuk 40 - 14 just a couple weeks ago. Pella also recently beat Fairfield 43 - 0.

Still think the best team in 2A or 3A is Regina. They are one of the most talented and well coached teams I've seen this year.

That kid was barely touched but that’s not supposing coming from a group of fans that doo every two seconds. Norwalk has to have the worst group of fans I have ever seen, when a Keokuk player was hurt and lying on the field they played loud music the whole time. They didn’t even stop when the kid was helped off the field. You can tell you’re not used to hosting games like this. As for it going both ways no it didn’t I counted 3 times when the entire offensive line for Norwalk moved before the ball was snapped and nothing called, and don’t get me started on the blatant holding, but even with all of that it took Keokuk beating themselves for Norwalk to walk away with the win. So as I said before enjoy this week because that’s all you’re going to have before you’re embarrassed in the next game. All I can say is GO PELLA!!!!!!!!!

Someone's a little bitter.

That kid was barely touched but that�s not supposing coming from a group of fans that doo every two seconds. Norwalk has to have the worst group of fans I have ever seen, when a Keokuk player was hurt and lying on the field they played loud music the whole time. They didn�t even stop when the kid was helped off the field. You can tell you�re not used to hosting games like this. As for it going both ways no it didn�t I counted 3 times when the entire offensive line for Norwalk moved before the ball was snapped and nothing called, and don�t get me started on the blatant holding, but even with all of that it took Keokuk beating themselves for Norwalk to walk away with the win. So as I said before enjoy this week because that�s all you�re going to have before you�re embarrassed in the next game. All I can say is GO PELLA!!!!!!!!!
Wow seriously, calling out our fanbase like that when last night was the only time norwalk nd keokuk ever played eachother. Good one. Nd as for the music being played when there was an injury, doesnt Iowa do the same thing? At least the band plays? What are ppl supposed to do, stop talking nd have it quite JUST for your players? ya the refs wernt perfect but thats football nd somtimes thats how it goes, nd last night was an overall good classic game. Nd if ur gonna cry about it, how come u wernt out there to kick that PAT?

3A football sucks Pretty much anything under 4A is garbage. OL that are 5-10 190 pounds...that's 3a-1a football for ya.
False sir I played 3A football and ran 3A track. 3A is close in football and schools like harlan and heelan could win 4A. And 4A track is a joke.

Latest posts