Northwestern was leading PSU

Ozhawk

13-10 at halftime. If that doesn't scare anyone....

NW is going to be a tough game.

If stanziballs happen NW could light us up.

At this point, nothing scares me...if there's one thing we should all know by now, for this season...expect the unexpected and nothing should surprise any of us at this point. Things are no different now at 9-0 than they were at 0-0..."every team on our schedule can beat us and we can beat everyone on our schedule"...it's all about enjoying the journey and nothing beats what we've seen this year...so far...

Hmm..."The Journey"...gosh, they should do a show for that! With a good team...that....oh wait, nevermind...

Probably PSU looking ahead to OSU. Got their heads screwed on straight at half by the coaches.

NW will be a difficult game because they spread (of course) and can be patient enough to take the 7-11 yard creases in the zone. Iowa will need a ton of pressure from the DL this week to make those creases tighter and make the QB hit them on the scramble.

At this point, I'm expecting all games will be tough. Nothing comes easy for these Hawkeyes.

I think jNU has all ready had their "get down big early, but then benefit from turnovers in the 2nd half, and barely hold on to win" game this year. It was at Purdue.

........Penn St had to come from behind to win this UGLY game against an unranked opponent no less............ If Northwestern hadnt lost their starting QB.......Penn St. was lucky in this game......
Where are the talking heads ???

If anyone is overlooking NW they obviously havnt watched much hawkeye football the last 5-6 years.

I was concerned as well. However NU's QB was knocked out of the game and the nits took control from there.

Latest posts