Northwestern Roll Call

ssckelley

It will be my first Senior day since Iowa beat Illinois back in 2007, so maybe that is a good thing. For those of you that want to wave or flip me off I will be in Section N row 39. I will have 4 little boys with me and wearing my hawkeye hat with a big tigerhawk on it along with my hoodie (remember that cheap hoodie thread?) with the big tigerhawk on the chest. Knowing my luck with seats I will be sitting in front of some old people that will look irritated.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

I am in N, row 38 (serious).

I promise not to get irritated. :)

I will try to avoid the fashion faux pas of wearing the same hoodie that I got from the same thread. :D

Last edited:
Damn, seats 5-9 for me. You must have ordered right before I did.

At least you are not in the same row as I am sure I will be irritating the ppl next to me as well. With 4 small boys ages 7 to 9 I am sure there will be plenty of trips to the bathrooms.

Last edited:
Damn, seats 5-9 for me. You must have ordered right before I did.

At least you are not in the same row as I am sure I will be irritating the ppl next to me as well. With 4 small boys ages 7 to 9 I am sure there will be plenty of trips to the bathrooms.

Adjacent, not directly in front. I will give you the secret HN nod.

But I swear to Jebus, if one of them kids dumps a soda on my back......... ;)

Section M, row 38, seats 1&2, with a Hawk crazy 6 year old wearing her big herky stocking cap. It will be her first game at CHA. I took her to the Creighton game at the Well, sat too close to the court because when we got home she told my wife that I was yelling at the guys in the zebra shirts, telling them what to do...:D

I'll be in section FF with my wife and daughter. Hopefully Gatens will put on a show for Senior Day. Go Hawks!

I will be attending my First Ever Hawkeye Basketball Game. I have been to 67 consecutive home Football games but never an Iowa Basketball Game. I am Pumped! Go Hawks!

Latest posts