Norm's plan for GT.

vikubz

Was talking to a friend today who was at the game. He mentioned that it was amazing to watch Iowa's defense as they seemed to freeze before the snap, giving Nesbitt nothing to read. If they're still playing football at the U of I in 50 years, I bet they have Norm Parker's brain in a glass case plugged into a computer, still running the defense.

I felt like the only one who thought we would have no problem with this game. A team that doesn't pass the ball against Iowa? Ill take that all year.

We heard so much about GT's high powered offense from the media, but they failed to mention that it is a high powered one dimensional offense with no plan B if someone stuffs the run.

I felt like the only one who thought we would have no problem with this game. A team that doesn't pass the ball against Iowa? Ill take that all year.

im right there with you.. i didnt thing we'd have no problem. but i was 95% confident we'd win

I'm surprised there aren't more people asking for O'Keefe's head. That game shouldn't have been close. Could've easily been 42-7. Even though it was probably O'Keefe's play calling that allowed our offense to run up and down the field against GT, and poor execution that left a lot of points on the board, I figured there'd be more KOK haters...

I'm surprised there aren't more people asking for O'Keefe's head. That game shouldn't have been close. Could've easily been 42-7. Even though it was probably O'Keefe's play calling that allowed our offense to run up and down the field against GT, and poor execution that left a lot of points on the board, I figured there'd be more KOK haters...
I am somewhat surprised as well about a lack of KOK haters. Maybe people decided they would rather celebrate a BCS victory than bash on KOK???

89th in total offense - 'nuff said.

But hey, how about that defense??? Great performance!

We heard so much about GT's high powered offense from the media, but they failed to mention that it is a high powered one dimensional offense with no plan B if someone stuffs the run.

Disagree (respectfullly). They actually had a great Plan B in the form of a probable first round draft pick wide receiver. Plan B got shut down too.