Norm Parker #1

Seriously. There should be.

I thought someone crafted one out of snow last week out in front of the stadium???

Seriously though, does the U of I have a ring of fame, a hall of fame or something similar. If so then I hope they do the right thing and induct Coach Parker before he retires, which I hope is a long time into the future!!!!!

I thought someone crafted one out of snow last week out in front of the stadium???

That was me...unfortunately a sad chain of events led to "Lil Normy"s demise...

5:37am: A male black lab, on a jog with its owner, needed a "potty break".

1:22pm: A 4 year old walking with mom, doing a little sight seeing after her appointment somewhere in the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics was overheard saying "Mommy look! Snow cone!!!"

1:23pm: A mom takes her 4 year old back into the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics to have him checked out after eating yellow snow...

So as you can see...we need something a little more..."permanent"...:(

That was me...unfortunately a sad chain of events led to "Lil Normy"s demise...

5:37am: A male black lab, on a jog with its owner, needed a "potty break".

1:22pm: A 4 year old walking with mom, doing a little sight seeing after her appointment somewhere in the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics was overheard saying "Mommy look! Snow cone!!!"

1:23pm: A mom takes her 4 year old back into the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics to have him checked out after eating yellow snow...

So as you can see...we need something a little more..."permanent"...:(

OMG - ROFLMFAO

There should be a statue of this guy in front of the stadium

How about the Iron Men of Iowa Football (Statues) at Kinnick Stadium
Nile Kinnick, Hayden Fry, Forrest Evashevski,Chuck Long, Timmy D, Kirk Ferentz, Norm Parker, Alex Karras, Shonn Greene, Dallas Clark, Brad Banks, and Aubrey Devine, Robert Gallery.

How about the Iron Men of Iowa Football (Statues) at Kinnick Stadium
Nile Kinnick, Hayden Fry, Forrest Evashevski,Chuck Long, Timmy D, Kirk Ferentz, Norm Parker, Alex Karras, Shonn Greene, Dallas Clark, Brad Banks, and Aubrey Devine, Robert Gallery.

No Bob Sanders? That's nuts!

I'm considering naming me 2nd son after him. Might have to go with Parker because my old lady doesn't like the name Norm. He has been the single most important factor to Hawkeye football in the last decade, KF included.

I'm considering naming me 2nd son after him. Might have to go with Parker because my old lady doesn't like the name Norm. He has been the single most important factor to Hawkeye football in the last decade, KF included.

My brother named his son Parker.
I think my brother is in for a ride with this kid.

Coach Parker before he retires, which I hope is a long time into the future!!!!!

This is great news but what is our succesion plan, I would want Norm to stay as long as he wants but I think with his recent medical ailments we may lose him sooner than we would like.