Norm is accompanying the team

Saw Norm today. He looked really tired. If he really is going to the game, it says a lot about his love of the game. He looked like a guy who needs a good long rest, not one who needs to be traveling.

Not good. As excited as we all for Norm to come back, if what you say is true Norm should take rest of the season off and try to make it back for the bowl game.

He might have just had a rough day but I see him around fairly often and he just looks so tired. I understood him going to Kinnick for MSU but the idea of him traveling to Chicago seems like he's taking on a lot.

On the flipside, he doesn't strike me as a guy who is content to sit around. Maybe the mental stimulation of coaching is good for him. I hope that's the case!

Not good. As excited as we all for Norm to come back, if what you say is true Norm should take rest of the season off and try to make it back for the bowl game.

Rehabbing is a grind and you better believe that he misses not being around the rest of the players and the coaches on an every-day basis. When you also consider that he's no spring chick ... I'd be surprised if he weren't rather tired these days.

Fortunately, I think that being around a game-day environment probably helps to get his "blood pumpin'" if you know what I mean. Just as long as he's cleared to travel ... I think that getting back to a little bit of normalcy would be good for him.

Lastly, having Norm in our corner is HUGE. He simply see more than most folks. That's key when it comes to making adjustments.

Latest posts