Noah Fant

deanvogs

Noah Fant will announce today. His offers include Iowa, Nebraska, UCLA and Cal

Would be a big pickup if they could get him. He could play either side of the ball as a TE or DE.

Fant on the slant, nice ring to it.....6'6" TE, and that's what he wants to play, I could see it....nice lookin kid and would be a great pickup...

I predict that if Fant picks Iowa, that Iowalaw WON'T show up in this thread. If he doesn't pick Iowa, then Iowalaw will have a long stupid rant in this thread.

Sean Callahan ‏@Sean_Callahan 3m3 minutes ago

Omaha South DE Noah Fant announces his commitment to the University of Iowa

He loves the idea that we pass and include our TE's, says that we recruited him the hardest and wants to major in sports medicine, and has now indicated that he will re-evaluate and entertain any new offers, but stands very committed to the Hawkeyes

What a great way to start a rainy Friday.....sounds like he had some great discussion w/his family, and they, as a family, agreed that Iowa was the prefect fit for him...Congrats Noah on being a Hawkeye...

WOW....not a football commit at all. I'm guessing we will see Iowalaw ranting in the BB forums soon with this one.

Rumors are its Matt Farniok. Offensive Tackle

That would indeed be big news if true. Iowa is in a good place right now with so many guys committed and a few more schollies to give. Can concentrate for the time-being on the very high-value kids on their board. With Blythe and Jordan Walsh graduating this year, Farniok would have an opportunity to see the field at guard his first year on campus. Would be in a very nice natural progression to move to tackle in future years. It's the same progression guys like Bulaga and Reiff had.

2016 line of Meyers-Welsh-Daniels-Farniok or one of the freshmen redshirting this year-and Boettger. All with significant playing experience other than the RG. Yes, I like.

He loves the idea that we pass and include our TE's, says that we recruited him the hardest and wants to major in sports medicine, and has now indicated that he will re-evaluate and entertain any new offers, but stands very committed to the Hawkeyes

Wait, I thought we just sent out form letters to everyone with MAC offers and hoped for the best.

Latest posts