No Wisconsin no problem right? Official Ohio St vs Iowa Big Ten Tournament Game thread

When you have players that get extended minutes because they daddy’s boys that our not power 5 level players this is what happens. Connor is a good player just not at this level, he would be fine with coming off the bench. That is ALL!!

Dang the game switched from a defensive game to an offensive game at the flip of a switch. Fun but I wish we could get some separation. For clarity I mean separation with the Hawks on top.

When you have players that get extended minutes because they daddy’s boys that our not power 5 level players this is what happens. Connor is a good player just not at this level, he would be fine with coming off the bench. That is ALL!!
Your consistency as a poster is 100%.

Perkins is having a terrible game. He made his first shot but since then he’s been off.
He's just giving the ball away... It's almost as if he's pulling a Ronnie Harmon it's that bad. He'll have to turn it on down the stretch to convince me otherwise. The stage isn't too big for him he played great last yr in tourny.

He's just giving the ball away... It's almost as if he's pulling a Ronnie Harmon it's that bad. He'll have to turn it on down the stretch to convince me otherwise. The stage isn't too big for him he played great last yr in tourny.
Tony has been more effective the last couple of minutes. We need him.