No way Ferentz loses 4 in a row to NU

okeefe4prez

In recent memory, Kurt has lost to NU in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010. He beat them in 2007. I just don't see any way that it is even possible for a coach of his caliber to lose 4 in a row to a private school that wears purple. It just can't happen.

Hawks 65, 'Cats 62. Neither punter sees the field.

We may beat them just like 2007, but this is turning out to be 2007. Good thing Western Mich isnt on the schedule.

Fitzie had an awesome meltdown last night, when #PERSASTRONG's helmut got knocked off. I thought ol' Patty's head might pop from all the pressure.

Well we wont be able to stop them - and I see no reason to believe we can out score them so yeah 4 in a row is a high probability

Don't bet against Northwestern winning next Saturday. Fitz has Kirk's number and loves it and Ferentz can't do anything about it.

Don't bet against Northwestern winning next Saturday. Fitz has Kirk's number and loves it and Ferentz can't do anything about it.

Sure seems to be the case.

As someone on the NW team said last year little if any prep time is needed for Iowa as they already know what the Hawks will do.

Latest posts