No TV for ISU v. Iowa in Chicago....

Jumper, yes Fox Sports SW will carry it. The x means they will.

Wardog, who is your local RSN? I assume it is Fox Sports Midwest, in which case you will get the game

Well, I got a new provider a little while ago and a ton of channels with the sports package so I figured I got it but panicked. I have the FCS channels but I am not seeing a RSN type channel at the moment.......and I got Fox Sports Midwest but not on the HD channel, Thanks man!

In this wonderful day and age of GPS, satellite and dish, cable, DSL and landline...

and this inter web thing in which we all begin to build a community, get to know each other...

is there not someone in he CHI town metro area that would invite you over for a Hawkeye football game?

C'mon people let's come together, get together, invite each over, and root the Hawkeyes to another victory... right now!

In this wonderful day and age of GPS, satellite and dish, cable, DSL and landline...

and this inter web thing in which we all begin to build a community, get to know each other...

is there not someone in he CHI town metro area that would invite you over for a Hawkeye football game?

C'mon people let's come together, get together, invite each over, and root the Hawkeyes to another victory... right now!

You would have to be crazy, in this day and age, to invite a complete stranger off of the Internet over to your house.

I'm cool, though. Post your address on here and see what happens.

Nothing wrong with taking the kid to a bar. In Albuquerque, many of the folks brought their kids to the games. Made for a family atmosphere. Great times.

Based upon this link from Comcast, it would appear the game will be shown on the overflow channels. At least, that is how I interpret it:

2011 College Football Broadcast Schedule On Comcast SportsNet ? Satellite Television News

I agree. I cannot imagine what they would mean when they say ''the Iowa-ISU game will be shown live on secondary channels'' ...it has to be ComcastSportsNet plus...so for us DirectTV subscribers in Chicagoland,that has to be on channel 666.

This is a relief to have verification.

In case there is confusion in the desert the Iowa/ISU game IS going to be on Fox Sports Arizona according to the mattsarzsports link posted above

Latest posts