No TV for Iowa vs Nebraska Saturday?

Nebraska's radio announcers will be the sound for the game on btn2go.

Looks like I'll just listen to Dolph and Hansen on the radio.

I am banished to Canada for the weekend for work and since the game got moved, now I may not be able to watch it...ugh...:mad:

Stay off here and watch it when you get home. I have to work Saturday and everybody there knows not to talk about the hawks if they are playing and I'm at work. I always DVR and watch after and rarely do I know the result before watching.

After some reflection... is it not BS they aren't going to televise this game? May this come back to help the Hawks make some deep runs.

Stay off here and watch it when you get home. I have to work Saturday and everybody there knows not to talk about the hawks if they are playing and I'm at work. I always DVR and watch after and rarely do I know the result before watching.

I should be able to have btn2go on and listen on my phone...I can't wait to watch and not know...patience is not one of my virtues.

This will be my first Iowa game of the season. First time I have been able to see them personally since last year against Creighton. Let's hope i'm not a bad luck jinx.....

After some reflection... is it not BS they aren't going to televise this game? May this come back to help the Hawks make some deep runs.

No? It's understandable that it'd be hard for another network (BTN) to get a crew there on short notice, and if Iowa/Nebraska aren't willing to risk fan/player safety to play the game on Thursday, why would a teevee network risk a production truck, a camera crew, and announcers? Never mind that this was originally an ESPN game, and they probably wouldn't be happy about a rival network getting one of their games.

As far it hurting Iowa - only if Nebraska wins. Not many people are going to take notice of this regardless of the outcome, but it's a game Iowa is expected to win. That being said, winning the game won't help them as much as losing would hurt them. A loss here, and the only way to "make" it up is by winning in Bloomington.