No top 25 match up for us Saturday

Another lose-lose situation for this team. Win and it's "you beat a unranked mid-major team" and another win over an unranked team. Lose and it's "you got beat by an unranked mid-major team" and a likely meltdown.

Last edited:
Lose to UNI and I'm going to have to retire from the board for a while. The idiot level will be through the roof.

They had a great game to watch against VCU, Saturday. Tough loss for them. However, it won't hurt them to much in the RPI so a win Saturday could still easily be a "quality win" for teh Hawks if UNI goes on to dominate the Valley.

The hawks just need to win these next two games period.

Maybe Aaron White and Uthoff need to play 34 minutes apiece. Let Jok see if he can get his shot going early.

Yeah I don't know why I thought that, but just from the beginning of the season did view NC as overrated. MSU is the new entry to the top 25.

After 71 posts you surely would be missed.

Troll, get a life. It's getting pathetic.

I find it incredibly strange that Iowa State fans literally hang out at HN day and night. How do you not have anything better to do? I guess it's the epitome of the little brother syndrome.

UNI's been a solid team and, until recently, the best team in the state. It may not be considered a quality win but it's not going to be considered a bad loss either. People who actually know anything about college hoops know that UNI's been a solid team for a long time now.

UNI is a top 25 quality team. They'll be back in the rankings later in the year and perhaps even soon.

I anticipate a loss.

I've watched the UNI team multiple times now. Washpun is a much better guard than we have. Bohannon is a much better shooter than we have. Tuttle is solid inside but will be undersized.

Woody needs to have a big game and dominate inside. I imagine he may draw a double team since we will have a clear size advantage inside.

UNI is a top 25 quality team. They'll be back in the rankings later in the year and perhaps even soon.

I anticipate a loss.

I've watched the UNI team multiple times now. Washpun is a much better guard than we have. Bohannon is a much better shooter than we have. Tuttle is solid inside but will be undersized.

Woody needs to have a big game and dominate inside. I imagine he may draw a double team since we will have a clear size advantage inside.

Serious question: What would you consider a dominant performance by Woodbury? 10 points?

Latest posts