No respect from Purdue fans

franstheman

Go look at their rivals board and the prediction thread. It is laughable. I know we haven't done much to earn respect this year but one guy said we are comparable in talent to Central Michigan.

Here's to hoping Sunshine shows those basterds what's up.

52-10 Hawks.

For the most part, the majority are predicting us to beat them. Most seem pretty level headed, despite the rivalry.

Ooo, I hate Purdue. It makes sense the Purdue fans have no respect for their most hated rival...

Ah, now that Leaders and Legends are gone, this most hated rival thing is not any fun anymore. Oh well, it was fun for a couple of years.

And, oh yeah, for old times sake

Oooooo, I hate Purdue!

I don't have a problem with another team not having respect for us, as Iowa has shown little to put fear/respect from anyone this year.

Now, I would like to see a will shattering, dominant display and win this weekend. Earn the respect.

In my opinion, Purdue is at least on par, if not better than isu and ball state. Time for the Hawks to wake up.

Ooo, I hate Purdue. It makes sense the Purdue fans have no respect for their most hated rival...

Ah, now that Leaders and Legends are gone, this most hated rival thing is not any fun anymore. Oh well, it was fun for a couple of years.

And, oh yeah, for old times sake

Oooooo, I hate Purdue!
I put a Purdue logo in my toilet so I can pee on it first thing in the morning. Alabama-Auburn ain't got nothin on this rivalry.

Last edited:
I would rather have a sister in a whorehouse than a brother @ Pure-doo - they are our rivals and I hate them so much I could spit!

There's a list of things I give not a fk about. On that list is opposing fans' opinions about the Iowa Hawkeyes.

None of you should care either.

I put a Purdue logo in my toilet so I can be on it first thing in the morning. Alabama-Auburn ain't got nothin on this rivalry.

I seriously would like to have an isu logo in my toilet in my guest bathroom that my clown in laws use. I mean actually in the toilet. That would prob have to be painted on right? Sticker wouldn't stay would it?

Go look at their rivals board and the prediction thread. It is laughable. I know we haven't done much to earn respect this year but one guy said we are comparable in talent to Central Michigan.

Here's to hoping Sunshine shows those basterds what's up.

52-10 Hawks.

Those folks would be "Purduchebags". This has been defined in the Urban Dictionary by a Hoosier supporter ...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Purduchebag

I may get myself so worked up an full of hate tomorrow morning waiting for the game that I break everything in the god damned house! Breaking chairs against walls, smashing vases on the floor, throwing plants out the window, and if we lose I may kick a god damn hole in the tv and then throw it out the ******* window. Those god damn son of a ***** ******* boilers rot in ****ingn hell.

Latest posts