No Prime Time League - but this aint bad.

Wow, this team ain't losing in 2022-23. You watch those videos and there are so many plays where you think "there's no one else in D-1 who can make that happen." This is definitely a top 5 team. Only thing that matters now is where they stage us in the dance.

Ahron looks improved and Patrick finally looks like he put on some weight. Bowen looks like he might not be as big a factor this year as I hoped but looks like Perkins, Peyton, and Ahron will be good. Can't say much for the big man. Looks like players were taking turns scoring on him from the guards to the forwards. Hope Josh has improved his body and skill set.

Tony Perkins looks like he's poised to break out even more
Mulvey is looking good IMO comparative to last season
Peyton looks good.

These are all just highlights and I get that, but ya notice one thing you don't see.... our best player. IMO, this is definitely a top half of the conference team this season.

Ahron looks improved and Patrick finally looks like he put on some weight. Bowen looks like he might not be as big a factor this year as I hoped but looks like Perkins, Peyton, and Ahron will be good. Can't say much for the big man. Looks like players were taking turns scoring on him from the guards to the forwards. Hope Josh has improved his body and skill set.
Ahron looks put together too. He knows where the weight room is. Such a noticeable difference between he and the freshman Bowen. I'm not so sure about his jumper still. I hope he's putting up 300 plus shots a day working on that. We can't have another PG out there like what JT was who can't/won't shoot playing big mins.

Perkins isn't messing around. That dude is starting to realize just how good he can be and that's scary. I think his confidence is through the roof and Fran is going to turn him loose. He can bully guards and doesn't back down from anyone. How he went at Ivey last yr more then proved that already but we haven't seen his best yet.

Mulvey looks soft as wet toilet paper though.... I know it's summer and it's tough to tell what kind of effort he's putting on out there but man that overall effort is not going to cut it.

Ahron looks put together too. He knows where the weight room is. Such a noticeable difference between he and the freshman Bowen. I'm not so sure about his jumper still. I hope he's putting up 300 plus shots a day working on that. We can't have another PG out there like what JT was who can't/won't shoot playing big mins.

Perkins isn't messing around. That dude is starting to realize just how good he can be and that's scary. I think his confidence is through the roof and Fran is going to turn him loose. He can bully guards and doesn't back down from anyone. How he went at Ivey last yr more then proved that already but we haven't seen his best yet.

Mulvey looks soft as wet toilet paper though.... I know it's summer and it's tough to tell what kind of effort he's putting on out there but man that overall effort is not going to cut it.
I thought Mulvey looked good in the context that he looked pretty bad last year. Looks like he’s at the very least poised to contribute

I thought Mulvey looked good in the context that he looked pretty bad last year. Looks like he’s at the very least poised to contribute
Yeah and I shouldn't read too much into just a few short clips either. He's got a ways to go if he's going to play 20 mins a game though It's safe to say that.

PMac finally putting on some weight is great to see.
If his overall shot selection improves he's no where near his ceiling as a player. That weight is going to do him a world of good with both just the physicality of the game but letting him play more mins out there. I think he kinda got run down at times out there. He can be a star in this league. His overall skill set makes him a tough player to compete against.

I'm not saying this group will all be on the floor at the same time but the fact it could be is just interesting to me. That's 4 dudes 6'8 or taller and all can shoot outside. (Imagine if Garza was the 5) The shuffling of lineups Fran can do based on who we are playing against will be fun to watch.

Perkins
Sandfort
Murray
PM
Rebracca or pick your big

Latest posts